Thursday, December 23, 2010

Season's Greetings

It’s hard to believe another year has almost past.  Man, as I get older the years fly by faster.

White and bright!
We have lots of cold weather and snow here in north central Alberta.  We will definitely have a white Christmas.  Right now it is -16C outside but the beautiful blue skies and sun lights everything up.  It’s weird having to wear sunglasses when I go out in sub-zero conditions.  Our dog sure seems to love it.  Ploughing through the snow is a favourite sport with her. 

No fishing for a while yet!
Tessa is now nearly a year old.  She is full of energy and loves to get into everything she can.  I am already looking forward to her joining in the boat with me next season.  Hopefully she stays in and doesn’t use it for a diving board like she did on her first trip out earlier this year.

2011 promises to be as busy as 2010, maybe even busier, no complaints though! I am just putting the finishing touches on my school and seminar schedule.  My travels will once again take me across North America.

Based upon your feedback and requests there will also be some new additions to my on-line store. As soon as things are concrete I will let everyone know.

Right now I am busy catching up on some writing assignments with a number of others pending.  I am looking forward to kicking back and relaxing between Christmas and New Year’s, watching Premier League Soccer and the World Junior hockey championships. 

I wish everyone who follows my Blog or through my Facebook page the very best over the holiday season.  Thanks once again for your emails, kind words of support and best of all your stories.

Best of the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment