Thursday, December 3, 2009

Stillwater Selections

Now that I have a copy in my hand and based upon the calls and emails I have been receiving I thought it was time to let you know about the anticipated release of my latest book, Stillwater SelectionsStillwater Selections is a collection of 55 proven stillwater patterns covering a wide away of food sources from chironomids to water boatman and backswimmers.  As with my first book, Fly Patterns for Stillwaters, Stillwater Selections features a number of unique and innovative patterns contributed by other stillwater fly tyers. Each fly pattern includes fly tying instructions, presentation techniques and of course full color step-by-step images.  The book also includes my favorite stillwater knots, seasonal availability,presentation information, hatch chart and close up images of all food sources are also included.




This spiral bound, approximately 10" x 7" book, is a perfect fit for the tying table. Barring any shipping or importation delays should be available in time for Christmas.  We anticipate its arrival on or around December 10, 2009.

Stillwater Selections will be available exclusively through BC Outdoors Sports Fishing magazine.   To pre-order your copy in North America call 1-800-898-8811, overseas customers are asked to call 604-464-3186 between 8:30-4:30 Pacific Time Monday through Friday.

Once the book has arrived safely copies may be purchased via the BC Outdoors website,   Copies will also be available for purchase at any of the trade shows BC Outdoors Sport Fishing magazine will be attending in 2010 such as the Fly Fishing Events Show in Calgary and the Fraser Valley Boat and Outdoors Show.   I will be speaking at both of these events so please stop by the BC Outdoors Sport Fishing booth and I will be happy to sign a copy for you!

As soon as Stillwater Selections is available for sale I will be emailing my website members as well as posting it here on my blog.

But wait there is more!  In early January 2010 I will also have a new fly tying and fishing DVD available

This past fall good friend Brian Chan and I worked once again with BC Outdoors Sports Fishing Magazine to film an instructional DVD featuring 12 of our favorite patterns along with specific on the water segments on how we fish them.  Produced in HD format this DVD will be a perfect Stillwater Selections companion as my six patterns come straight from the book!

As with Stillwater Selections, BC Outdoors Sports Fishing magazine will once again be exclusively distributing this DVD .

As with my new book I will be emailing all the members of my website and posting on my Blog when the DVD is available for purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment