Friday, November 13, 2009

Welcome to my Blog

For those of you have visited my website, www.flycraftangling.com you might recall that I used to send out a newsletter on a somewhat regular basis.  Admittedly, as most of you have pointed out, I have fallen off the communication wagon.  In recent years I have been wanting to find a medium to communicate on a more regular and timely basis.  With the introduction of my Blog the avenue is now here!

I will be posting on a regular basis to advise you on a variety of topics including upcoming announcements, new books DVD's, upcoming speaking engagements, hosted trips even a few favorite fly patterns.  If possible I will try to include a few supporting images as well.

So here is the first bit of news. Within two weeks, my revised Fly Craft Angling website will be up and running.  The revised site takes advantage of some new technology as well as an improved look to many of the pages.  The site will also include guiding and store pages. 



Here is a peek at the new home page. The new website will also feature a store complete with my books, DVD's and Quick Release Indicators.  All books and DVD's will be autographed and personalized if desired.  The store should be up and running a few weeks after the launch of my revised site.

After years of requests, I am pleased to announce that  beginning in the spring of 2010 I will be offering instructional stillwater guiding trips in the greater Edmonton area for trout, pike and walleye on the fly.  All trips will be in my full equipped motorized boat.  Access to quality equipment such as Rio fly lines and Islander Reels will also be part of your educational experience.  

No comments:

Post a Comment