Sunday, December 6, 2009

Fly Craft Angling On Line Store Now Up and Running!

Season's greetings everyone.  Just in time for the holiday season my new on line store is now up and running.

I am now offering autographed copies of my books, DVD's and my unique Quick Release Indicators.  If you are looking for copies Fly Patterns for Stillwaters, Stillwater Solutions Recipes-Volume 1or my DVD's Tying Fly Patterns for Stillwaters or Tying and Fishing Stillwater Flies look no further!

I now offer a variety of sizes and colors within my Quick Release Indicator selection that are not available elsewhere.  This includes a new Jumbo sized Tapered or Ball indicator.  Perfect for windy choppy conditions or those of you who like your indicators large!

For more details please visit the store through my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment