Friday, November 27, 2009

Website Feedback

Well it has been a week since I announced the launch of my new website.  I want to thank those of you who took the time to contact me regarding the changes and additions.  The positive response I received regarding the changes was overwhelming.  Most would agree, the old site needed a collective kick in the pants!

Thanks to those of you who spoke to me last night regarding the site changes at Trout Unlimited Canada and the Bow River Chapter's Fall Splash fund raising event.  It was a great event in support of cold water conservation.

A number of you hadn't visited my Members section in a while so there was a number of emails regarding User Name and Password questions. Please keep in mind, your User Name is the email address with which you first registered.  If you can't remember your Password be sure to select the 'Forgot Your Password?' hyper-text and it will be sent to you right away. If these options don't work please don't hesitate to contact me if you are having any sign on issues at flycraft@shaw.ca.

Once you log in your account information now appears allowing you to manage your account information such as email address changes.  You don't have to wait for me to respond, which believe me is a good thing!  To visit any Member pages simply select one of the Member pages from the navigation bar located on the left side of the web page.

The store page is currently under construction and we hope to have it up soon.  Also by next week I should have detailed information regarding the release of my next book, Stillwater Selections.  Stillwater Selections is a new fly tying book containing over 50 stillwater patterns complete with step by step tying instructions and images.  In addition to a number of my own patterns it includes patterns by other creative stillwater fly fishers such as Brian Chan. This book will be distributed through B.C. Outdoors Sports Fishing Magazine.  We hope to have it in Canada available for purchase by December 10th. 

In early January Brian Chan and I will also be releasing a joint fly tying and fly fishing DVD produced once again by B.C. Outdoors.  This DVD includes 12 patterns (6 of mine and 6 of Brian's) along with on the water presentation techniques for each fly.  Once again, when the DVD is available I will let you know.  Both through my Blog and the What's New section on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment