Thursday, November 19, 2009

Revised Fly Craft Angling Adventures Site Now Up and Running!

As promised, my revised website, www.flycraftangling.com is now up and running.  My site includes a number of improvements and a whole new slate of images.  For example, if you visit the Home page you will see at the bottom a listing of what changes have been recently made.  Right now I have provided my 2010 show and seminar schedule in my Calendar section as it currently stands.  I have also added a new pattern, the Furled Alevin, to my Fly Patterns page.

You will also notice that beginning in spring 2010, once all the snow and ice has left, I will be offering instructional guiding from my Edmonton area home.  Please visit my Guiding page for more information.

I am working on getting the Store page up and running soon as well, hopefully in a week or two at the latest.

So please take a minute or two and poke around the new site.  If you have any comments at all please don't hesitate to pass them along.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Phil!

    Your updated web site looks great! I am glad to see you added educational guide onto your "job description." I know the three day course you did here in Red Deer was one of the best " hands on" courses I have ever taken.

    Bob

    ReplyDelete